Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jamal Lewis is available for 10m, I would sign him.

Seen him linked with them lot tonight by the NW journos so they have been briefed. Probably means a deal is already being discussed but I think it would be a poor move for him to go there now as he's not starting ahead of Robertson.

Think he would be backup here too

He needs to carry on playing regular football but we have seen players do this before - Sessegnon as an example.

Seen him linked with them lot tonight by the NW journos so they have been briefed. Probably means a deal is already being discussed but I think it would be a poor move for him to go there now as he's not starting ahead of Robertson.

Think he would be backup here too

He needs to carry on playing regular football but we have seen players do this before - Sessegnon as an example.

Hes a very decent player. Extremely mobile.

Reckon City are mad enough to give us £60 Million for Digne?
Have there been any credible links?

He's always looked like he could play at a better level, but then he struggled to get a game at PSG and Barcelona, and Roma didn't take up their option to buy him after his loan spell. He's obviously young enough to fancy another crack at the top, but at least he plays every week here.

To be honest he is never that far out, he was stupid with the whole Witsel thing but he does talk a lot of common sense no matter how unpopular it is, we only spent about £30m net last year

What some helmet on the internet making out he knows about our clubs accounts better then the multi billionaire accountant that actually owns us?

He's a doom mongering gimp that tries to twist facts to suit his poisonous rhetoric and is made to look like a fool every year when we spend.

He said we wouldn't spend a penny last year and we spent 30m net?

Status
Not open for further replies.