Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop thinking after watching one game Everton should sign someone.
How do you know how many times I have seen Joe Bryan play? We have been linked in the past, we need a backup left back. I was mainly comparing him to Leighton Baines 'style of play.

How many people on here have seen Gabriel play? But because he will cost a fair bit, is brazilian and hyped in the media, we can't wait for him to sign.

Based on what exactly? Mahrez came from St Etienne in a league akin to Championship. None had heard of him, nor Kante for that matter before they came here.

Wonder how many said similar of Cahill when he signed? Lower league doesn't mean of lesser quality.
You think he's good , I don't think he is good enough for Everton , c'est la vie.

Not so sure about that, 17 goals this year in a no10 role is very decent. I think he's exactly the type of player we need. Good dribbling, passing and has an eye for goal. Surrounded by better players he could be an inspired signing.
Do we play with a No10 ? If we do tell Gylfi and Iwobi.
He really isn't that great.
Fails to perform in any important game Breantford have had this season.

How do you know how many times I have seen Joe Bryan play? We have been linked in the past, we need a backup left back. I was mainly comparing him to Leighton Baines 'style of play.

How many people on here have seen Gabriel play? But because he will cost a fair bit, is brazilian and hyped in the media, we can't wait for him to sign.

Probs because we’ve all been discussing transfers for weeks now and not a single person has suggested Joe Bryan till, surprise surprise, he scores tonight.

Probs because we’ve all been discussing transfers for weeks now and not a single person has suggested Joe Bryan till, surprise surprise, he scores tonight.
We've only just found out we need a backup left back. Here is one that has some quality and we have been linked with before.

Status
Not open for further replies.