Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 games in our last 11 have we scored more than 1.

Damning stat and putting massive pressure on our back 4 and the crazy fella in between the sticks to need to keep a clean sheet most games in order to get all 3 points.

Come on Carlo/Brands we are crying out for a CF.

We just do not need a CB at present.
Do you have a bet on for us to buy a striker? Why else are constantly banging on about a club with three young strikers needing to buy another?

Only 2 games in our last 11 have we scored more than 1.

Damning stat and putting massive pressure on our back 4 and the crazy fella in between the sticks to need to keep a clean sheet most games in order to get all 3 points.

Come on Carlo/Brands we are crying out for a CF.

We just do not need a CB at present.
Super Kevin Campbell made a good point that Richarlison can play left wing, (and did so today) so there is room for a striker.

Super Kevin Campbell made a good point that Richarlison can play left wing, (and did so today) so there is room for a striker.

I hope that aslong as we can offload both Sandro & Tosun that Carlo will bring in a CF regardless of Kean.

I cant see Carlo being content with our striking options at present.

I’d rather not see us waste money on squad players when we’ve seen what the likes of Gordon and Branthwaite can do when they’ve stepped up. So no 4th choice centreback or Delph like signing for midfield please. Genuine first teamers only at right back, central midfield and out wide.

I was thinking this the other day. Unless it's a well scouted younger punt it really needs to be quality over quantity. I hopethat was what Brands was getting at the other week with focussing on 2-3 positions.

If we were going for a wide forward, I would go very heavily on Sarr from Watford. He hasn't done enough this season, but in little bursts has shown himself to be almost umplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.