Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t really need a great top end speed to play centrally, but we definitely need someone with some mobility who can also pass a ball.

...yep, the opposition can easily run past Davies/Gomes and they’re in the clear. Invariably it means a free run at the back four which was so evident against Wolves. No powers of recovery and a real lack of mobility in CM and CB is not good.

I know it’s been debated about a million times over on here, but with Chelsea reportedly being in for Havertz, they are ridiculously stacked in midfield...bring a blue home?

Only 2 games in our last 11 have we scored more than 1.

Damning stat and putting massive pressure on our back 4 and the crazy fella in between the sticks to need to keep a clean sheet most games in order to get all 3 points.

Come on Carlo/Brands we are crying out for a CF.

We just do not need a CB at present.

I know it’s been debated about a million times over on here, but with Chelsea reportedly being in for Havertz, they are ridiculously stacked in midfield...bring a blue home?
No thanks we have enough players in midfield who tackle like a 12 yr old girl that's the last thing we need is any more of them

ANCELOTTI: BRANDS AND I RESPONSIBLE FOR RECRUITMENT
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti says he and Director of Football Marcel Brands will share responsibility for this summer's recruitment at Goodison Park.
“We have to be both agreed,” said the Italian. “I have a beautiful relationship [with Marcel]. We meet each other, we talk to each other every single day. We are here, close, our office is really close.
“We have to improve the squad. We have to improve defensively, in midfield and we have to improve in front. This squad has to improve.”

ANCELOTTI: BRANDS AND I RESPONSIBLE FOR RECRUITMENT
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti says he and Director of Football Marcel Brands will share responsibility for this summer's recruitment at Goodison Park.
“We have to be both agreed,” said the Italian. “I have a beautiful relationship [with Marcel]. We meet each other, we talk to each other every single day. We are here, close, our office is really close.
“We have to improve the squad. We have to improve defensively, in midfield and we have to improve in front. This squad has to improve.”
Glad he's figured out the area's we need to improve defensively,midfield and up front

Status
Not open for further replies.