Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly haven't seen too much of Soucek, but I've seen West Ham fans on Twitter rave about him plus these stats are certainly impressive and something we dearly lack in the engine room (For context, Richarlison has covered most distance for us at an average of just over 10). Very impressive goal-scoring record for a defensive midfielder too.

View attachment 94567
...that's running back to pick the ball out of the West Ham net!

The Gabriel stuff is tedious hopefully he makes his mind up soon if he is waiting for Napoli or PSG then fair enough and we move on. The boring back and forth is just mind numbing it was the same with Mina.

Fortunately every year closer to the end of their contracts the easier it becomes to sell players. Most of the major culprits from Walsh Koeman Allardyce will be rolling off in 2022 (Sigurdsson, Keane, Tosun) so hopefully there’ll be the opportunity to sell at an FFP profit and get the wages off the books of these players will move.

Fortunately every year closer to the end of their contracts the easier it becomes to sell players. Most of the major culprits from Walsh Koeman Allardyce will be rolling off in 2022 (Sigurdsson, Keane, Tosun) so hopefully there’ll be the opportunity to sell at an FFP profit and get the wages off the books of these players will move.
I think you may be surprised by Keane for Ancelotti. I think he would be the CB he prefers most.

I think you may be surprised by Keane for Ancelotti. I think he would be the CB he prefers most.
Yeah, I don’t think Keane is going anywhere. I don’t have an issue with that really. As the third choice CB he is fine and he seems a good sort to have in the locker room. Plus he doesn’t live in the medical tent.

Tofeenut posted this in Feb

Hi all as mentioned on Saturday , medical completed ! No info on costs etc
Said he visited finch farm in February.

Dont know if you're on about a different report though
Somebody on here was saying they had been over around February too I think
Someone was claming he'd had a medical at pall mall which i think is along the east lancs towards Haydock? the name of the area is escaping me.

intresting reading ! - mainly names that grab a top 8 finish and a cup run.
no names that say were going for the title and sod the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.