Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction for deadline day:
Begovic 8-10
Kone 21
Brahimi/Sissoko 30 (Nr 10/BBM whilst also providing backup on the wings)
Gabbiadini 21 (Addition to Lukaku)

THAT would make me happy :)
Would make me very happy aswell mate! Conte said Begovie won't be leaving and with Koeman saying we're after a new 2nd/3rd choice keeper so if a new keeper was to come in you'd expect it to be a keeper with a low profile.

I still really want Kone to come but with Moyes calling him a required player, bringing him back to training and into the first team it's hard to see Moyes selling him. Kone also tweeted he was lookin foward to playing yesterday "to show that I love my club and the fans", unfortunately I think he'll stay at Sunderland.

I'm not sold on Sissoko or Barhimi but I do see the upside in them both. I really want Gabbiadini.

I'd be made up with that as well. Add the right back into that as well. I could see kone deal going either way with Holgate being 4th choice if Martina is signed as right back cover
I have to say I'm against the Martina-signing. We have Coleman/Holgate here for now. With another DC brought in, Holgate is not needed as DC-backup.

In addition, I guess Pennington/Kenny can act as emergency backup later in the season in case of an injury-crisis?

What I would like:

Ins: Kone, Brozovic, Isco, Gabbiadini

Out: McCarthy, Mcgeady, Gibson

What I expect

Ins: Martina, Kone, Sissoko/Nzoni, Remy on loan, unknown 3rd choice keeper

Outs: McCarthy

We need 4 in my opinion.

Goalkeeper isn't a must stekers has been outstanding for me I like him and would be happy with him continuing as no1

Defence we need a centre back probably.
I would not buy a right back as holgate has shown he can cover here and even challenge Coleman to perform better consistently

Midfield
If one of McCarthy cleverly Gibson leave we need replacements so a Centre midfielder.
Also my no1 target personally is Brahimi! Please sign this guy Everton.

Striker
We are desperate to get someone in to challenge or partner Rom. He's not 100% yet but he's missed a lot of chances already plus he is lazy. Needs a kick up the ass

So 3/4 in ?

Hope so...

We need 4 in my opinion.

Goalkeeper isn't a must stekers has been outstanding for me I like him and would be happy with him continuing as no1

Defence we need a centre back probably.
I would not buy a right back as holgate has shown he can cover here and even challenge Coleman to perform better consistently

Midfield
If one of McCarthy cleverly Gibson leave we need replacements so a Centre midfielder.
Also my no1 target personally is Brahimi! Please sign this guy Everton.

Striker
We are desperate to get someone in to challenge or partner Rom. He's not 100% yet but he's missed a lot of chances already plus he is lazy. Needs a kick up the ass

So 3/4 in ?

Hope so...
Agreed with most of that apart from the goalkeeper situation. Stek has earned the right to be our no.1 for the time being with his performances. However recent history suggests this type of performance is not the norm far from it. Still think we have missed a trick getting hart in on loan, particularly as city would subsidise his wages.

No chance of Clev going unless we get a 10m offer,

the only outs i can see are hopefully Niase Kone Gibson and it seems McCarthy could be a shock exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.