Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mentioned on here yet.

Definitelty available for the right price and can play either side on the wings but usually as a number 10.

Deulofeu -- Barkley -- Anderson
Lukaku

Thats some serious pace.
He looks decent to me, the mancs wanted him not too long ago. Probably cost 30m though.

Assuming we dont sell rom or stones.

Krul £8 mil
Dann £12 mil
Schniderlin £25 mil
Mata 25-30 mil
Milik £20 mil

I think thats a good team capable of challenging the top 4 and all signings are realistic!
Where did the Mata links come from? Had no idea he was an Everton target.

But yeah it looks like we are signing Mkhitaryan and Mata hasn't lived up to the expectations. He is a player who you need to build the team around. Mourinho isn't a fan either so I think he will certainly be sold

Would be a good signing for Everton and I think £20-25m would be enough. I hope it happens as I don't like him as a player

Schneiderlin has struggled here as well but it could be down to Van Gaal trying to make into a possession football player when he clearly isn't. I think Mourinho could sort him out but if the right bid came in I would sell him as well (£20m)

Quick question for those who have watched UTD last season...

How have Schneiderlin and Mata done in the same midfield when playing together....have they been in the same side before?
Schneiderlin has been awful and gives the ball away a lot. But I think it's down to the way LVG plays football. He's not comfortable on the ball

Mata has good games once in a while but he often dissappears in matches. He's been a dissapointment but if you build your team around him then he would probably perform better. I don't think he's good enough for a team looking to challenge for the title so Mourinho will be right in selling him.

The most surprising thing I've found since he arrived is that he isn't very creative (very safe in his passing and can often look backwards instead of trying to create something) and is mainly a finisher. His dribbling ability is pretty crap and he's weak + slow.

Im sick of people linking us to tosh when we have the finest midfielder of his generation just sitting there ready to destroy.

Everybody listing CDMs all over the show when its a CM and a freaking LW we need.

Laughable!

Talking of which, The People today have linked us with Jeff Hendrick of Derby County & ROI ....... along with the usual suspects of Stoke & Crystal Palace.

FFS, when will the press clock that we're no longer fishing in that type of pond?

I think getting Duffy back for back up CB would be good, he's doing great against France today. Also I do like us having a few Irish players.

Talking of which, The People today have linked us with Jeff Hendrick of Derby County & ROI ....... along with the usual suspects of Stoke & Crystal Palace.

FFS, when will the press clock that we're no longer fishing in that type of pond?

When we splash out on a Lukaku contract and signing Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.