Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones is a centrehalf who can cover RB but isn't natural by any means.

Oviedo is a left sided player, not a right back.

Galloway is a centreback who has done extremely well at left back. Very one footed, as is Oviedo... We've needed an understudy to Coleman and someone who can hopefully challenge him. Considering that Coleman seems to get injured reasonably often, it's an important position to get covered.
Oviedo has a fine right foot

Stones is a centrehalf who can cover RB but isn't natural by any means.

Oviedo is a left sided player, not a right back.

Galloway is a centreback who has done extremely well at left back. Very one footed, as is Oviedo... We've needed an understudy to Coleman and someone who can hopefully challenge him. Considering that Coleman seems to get injured reasonably often, it's an important position to get covered.
Yes, but it can wait a few months. Another attacker cant.

A lot said similar when we signed Stones...

We've been looking at Byram for a while, before Coleman's injury.

We need competition at right back.

Agree. Also, sometimes you cannot pass up the opportunity to spend pittance (in today's market) for a player who is 22, highly rated, will only get better and has a lot of experience of first team football, just because we have more pressing area's. We have no proper cover for Coleman so it is excellent business, especially for a player that would be over double the £3 mill quoted if he wasn't in the last 6 months of his contract.

Patience Dave, let the fume consume you when the bell strikes midnight on deadline day ( unless it's at 6pm or 11pm ).

No chance he's getting a keeper unfortunately but I still think we will see an attacking type of player brought in once Naismith has left.
I agree, cant see a new GK. A new attacker is possible though...which should be first through the door.

Stones - Poor. Centre-back is his one and only position.

Oviedo - Better at left-back, and he's left-footed. That good performance at RB, by the way, was against blooming Dagenham.

Galloway - Again, he's left-footed and usually plays LB.

And then there's Tony Hibbert. Don't even get me started.
Until Coleman gets back it's ok. GK or striker...needed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.