Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byram = we have Stones, Oviedo and Galloway who can step across. I fail to see the urgency of getting him in.

Cant see us stumping up £3m for this lad when he's out of
£3M for a RB and the same for a player we wont see until next season.

That's £6M minimum we should have been spending on either a new GK or attacker to come in now.

That fee is probably heavily based on appearances and such like, he's out of contract in a few months there's no way we'd pay that up front for him.

Byram = we have Stones, Oviedo and Galloway who can step across. I fail to see the urgency of getting him in.

Stones is a centrehalf who can cover RB but isn't natural by any means.

Oviedo is a left sided player, not a right back.

Galloway is a centreback who has done extremely well at left back. Very one footed, as is Oviedo... We've needed an understudy to Coleman and someone who can hopefully challenge him. Considering that Coleman seems to get injured reasonably often, it's an important position to get covered.

Stones - Poor. Centre-back is his one and only position.

Oviedo - Better at left-back, and he's left-footed. That good performance at RB, by the way, was against blooming Dagenham.

Galloway - Again, he's left-footed and usually plays LB.

And then there's Tony Hibbert. Don't even get me started.

We need Stones in the middle. He was ok last night at full back, but was hardly MOTM display.
Still leaves us with Coleman, Galloway and Oviedo that can compete for the spot.

Playmaker/new keeper. That's where the cash needs spending.

£3M for a RB and the same for a player we wont see until next season.

That's £6M minimum we should have been spending on either a new GK or attacker to come in now.

Patience Dave, let the fume consume you when the bell strikes midnight on deadline day ( unless it's at 6pm or 11pm ).

No chance he's getting a keeper unfortunately but I still think we will see an attacking type of player brought in once Naismith has left.

Status
Not open for further replies.