Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just signed Joe Hilton from Man C. I don't know if there will be a separate thread for him, but welcome to Everton, Joe.

Everton have signed a promising young goalkeeper from Manchester City.

The Blues have added 16-year-old stopper Joe Hilton to their Academy.

Hilton has signed a two-year scholarship deal with Everton and joins a group of promising young goalkeepers at Finch Farm

The 6’5” stopper will join the Blues under-18 set-up and work with coaches Ianki Bergara and Andy Fairman.

Ciaran O’Loughlin and Ben Pierce are two of Everton’s other keepers in the u-18 set-up and Everton are excited about being able to add Hilton to their crop of up and coming young stoppers.

6foot 5, 16 years old.

My God, nobody tell Zatman, for the love of all things holy.

Hilton has signed a two-year scholarship deal with Everton and joins a group of promising young goalkeepers at Finch Farm

The 6’5” stopper will join the Blues under-18 set-up and work with coaches Ianki Bergara and Andy Fairman.

Ciaran O’Loughlin and Ben Pierce are two of Everton’s other keepers in the u-18 set-up and Everton are excited about being able to add Hilton to their crop of up and coming young stoppers.

6foot 5, 16 years old.

So he is as tall as Joel????
Will he grow up to 7'0" when he is 20 sth?

Bring Timmy back?
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTi...716439361190/1119706418062182/?type=3&theater
88f75603fad8b60dd210d1bd9f12ab82.jpg

I tell you what, I'd have him back here as a coach in a heartbeat. I imagine he'll be heading back to Aus though.
You're not kidding. There's a few that could learn from his desire and commitment to this club.

As a guy who was 23-31 in the years Cahill was at Everton, I have a ridiculous level of love for that man. Too old to have football players as "heroes", but he's the closest thing to it.

Would love to see him back at the club in some capacity in the future, but think it's relatively unlikely.

6foot 5, 16 years old.

I wonder about City as we have lost players to them recently bu surely anyone wanting a game would be better off with us?

6ft 5 is not small and hes probably better than howaŕd already but why do we sign a new youth keeper ever season,we must have too many now like 3 for each age group?

I wonder about City as we have lost players to them recently bu surely anyone wanting a game would be better off with us?

6ft 5 is not small and hes probably better than howaŕd already but why do we sign a new youth keeper ever season,we must have too many now like 3 for each age group?
At only 16 I'd imagine Howard is still likely to be better, and by sizeable margin Zat.

6foot 5, 16 years old.

Milan are playing a 16 year old keeper!
Stick him in at the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.