Everton themed funny pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
in Rotterdam, Netherlands
Tue 8:13 PM
Michel Rijkels-van Stiphout
Michel sent Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Hi Brian! How are things? I was asked to do a piece on my Everton memories for the Dutch Everton fanclub and just wanted to let you know you made it into it. Nurnberg 2008, great memories. Same with Bergen and Florence! Hope you’re well, say hi to Kerri and Aimee!

What was the @tommye post that got removed from the thread?
tenor.gif

Hi Brian! How are things? I was asked to do a piece on my Everton memories for the Dutch Everton fanclub and just wanted to let you know you made it into it. Nurnberg 2008, great memories. Same with Bergen and Florence! Hope you’re well, say hi to Kerri and Aimee!
Erm...... Am I missing something?

Reactions: kev

Ah ha!

I remember now

It was a beautiful creation depicting Ronko astride a massive penis monster with wings. The bulbous head (of the penis not Ronko) had been replaced with the red angry bird.

Very similar to Rembrandt in style
Ah yes, Rembrandt's 'Bulbous Penis' period, probably his finest body of work. Had he not wasted much of his career with boring portraits he could have made a name for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.