Homepage Update: Everton Televised Games Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
The December/Jan TV picks should be said in the next few days if they stick to there own schedule,And i would say there is a Very good Good chance that just these 4 for a start could be picked/moved,The Derby off course at Anfield,home v Watford,away to man city,home to spurs

The December/Jan TV picks should be said in the next few days if they stick to there own schedule,And i would say there is a Very good Good chance that just these 4 for a start could be picked/moved,The Derby off course at Anfield,home v Watford,away to man city,home to spurs

A red at work told me earlier that the derby is 12.30 on the Saturday. Not sure how he claimed to now or anything though.

A red at work told me earlier that the derby is 12.30 on the Saturday. Not sure how he claimed to now or anything though.
Soon find out but thats what i half thought myself as spurs are playing Arsenal same day, so they may make that the 5.30ko etc

Anyone know the actual dates for the live games being released
16 October, i know this because i will be on a corporate do at the Chelsea v Man City game and we are awaiting news if it will be moved for TV.

The derby will be the Sunday without a doubt. No chance they'll make them play on the Saturday lunch time after playing in Paris on the Wednesday night

Anyone know the actual dates for the live games being released

The 2 dates so far have been spot on 100%,but usually the odd day or 2 here and there out
36492314_880219755522432_8894344711251165184_n.png

The 2 dates so far have been spot on 100%,but usually the odd day or 2 here and there out

Status
Not open for further replies.