Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect he'll be part of the squad and we'll see him coming off the bench if we are chasing games, but he isn't going to be starting many games I doubt. Hope that if we have the odd bad result, the sight of James on the bench isn't suddenly going to become a stick to beat the manager with.
If we're getting beat and don't look remotely like getting back in it, and James is sitting on the bench twiddling his thumbs, I'd ram it up his arse never mind beat him with it.

As I would with any other Everton manager that did the same

If we're getting beat and don't look remotely like getting back in it, and James is sitting on the bench twiddling his thumbs, I'd ram it up his arse never mind beat him with it.

As I would with any other Everton manager that did the same

I mean the fact that he isn't starting mate. Benitez doesn't want him, the fact that we haven't been able to shift him isn't on the manager. He'll be in the squad by default, not because Benitez wants him

The lack of a rightback is insane.
Having only Digne at LB is insane.
Townsend was signed expecting to be 2nd to someone on the RW, but that someone never arrived.

Its a debacle. Despite how much people like to play the blame game and think Brands is the only one at fault, I think there must be more than one responsible for this. A dysfunctional team who can't do the job expected of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.