Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume their must be guidelines in the player contracts about what they can say in print / social media. That is why you usually hear about things 3rd-hand - e.g. 'Vlasic sister said ...'.

If it is a technical certainty that he won't play against Leeds then perhaps it's not a big deal.

Tbh I'm less arsed about him missing the Leeds game than I am the other day.

We're just never going to get to see him play at Goodison in person if he leaves and that's a disgrace.

Still the one bit of anger from me towards him is that Wolves game, and that's also on Carlo and the club. He should have been there to be on the bench with no intention of playing him, as he wasn't fit, just to do the lap of appreciation.

Careful my friend as you're in danger of becoming a parody with posts like that.
Not on technical ability and so forth. Just id like just to sign him. And plus James is a big twitch cry baby to his cult fans/ everton fans don't exist doo doo head.

Not on technical ability and so forth. Just id like just to sign him. And plus James is a big twitch cry baby to his cult fans/ everton fans don't exist doo doo head.
I don't know what you do for a living. But what would you're response be if a new boss took over, and the first thing he did was tell you that he didn't rate you and weren't part of his plans, and suggested you look for another job.

On top of that he then informed all your colleagues and clients what he'd discussed with you.

Personally I'd be a bit miffed.

He played 26 games last year. Played more minutes for us than he has in 4/8 seasons before that. Directly contributed to 15 goals. Created our second-most chances after Gylfi (whose majority came from set-pieces) and most chances from open play.

Was our best passer in terms of both progressive passes and possessional passes (i.e. advancing us with the ball and helping us keep the ball).

All the while at the age of 29, with a dodgy calf, playing his first season in England in a pandemic with no fans.

This revisionism has to stop.

If you're fine to see him go, then sound, it's your opinion and we clearly are in such a bad financial position that we can't afford him (that's on the club, our board and DoF who has not fulfilled a big part of his job as it was set out in 2018), so we could do with his wages off the books.

But he was very effective for us last season when he played.
Finally some sense

Are there any rumours floating about an Everton signing at all?

Kean swap deal for Draxler?
Keane retiring?
Insigne in, Iwobi out?
Gomes training with the U23s?

Give me something to cling on to

Could you give me a run down on why you think Hoppe is the above?

I have seen absolutely nothing of him

Again isn't this what we employ Brands for so we are buying low and selling high

No

Reasons?

Dont know much about him really Other than he is an upcoming USMNT star. American players have done well for us down the years. Tend to be hard working and committed.

These are exactly the sort of deals I thought Brands would find.

If he wasn't from the USA we wouldn't want him, all to do with brand recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.