Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask you again.
Are we a better team with James in it ?
The alternative is Iwobi
You keep dodging this.

No and the stats prove that.

Same way the stats prove we're a poorer team without Richarlison in it.

Everything else is just personal opinion which is fine.

Obviously Iwobi couldn't clean James boots but if James goes we would replace him in the window.

Who will definitely fight for the shirt and not miss any games through injury. Sigh.

Its a bit of a Myth that Coutinho is a perma crock - apart from his bad injury in December he missed 16 games in over 2 seasons so 8 games a season and the bulk of that (9 games) was the same ankle issue on loan at Bayern.

James missed 12 alone this season and everyone is desperate to keep hold of him.

Coutinho is faster, A year younger and for me more suited to the Prem. Him on a loan deal with James out enabling us to sign 2-3 good players for the starting 11 makes practical sense.

Coutinho also scores Gblammos from outside the box something we haven't had in a player for decades.

Its a bit of a Myth that Coutinho is a perma crock - apart from his bad injury in December he missed 16 games in over 2 seasons so 8 games a season and the bulk of that (9 games) was the same ankle issue on loan at Bayern.

James missed 12 alone this season and everyone is desperate to keep hold of him.

Coutinho is faster, A year younger and for me more suited to the Prem. Him on a loan deal with James out enabling us to sign 2-3 good players for the starting 11 makes practical sense.

Coutinho also scores Gblammos from outside the box something we haven't had in a player for decades.
Coutinho played 14 matches total last season. Crocked. Big wages. We're paying Townsend a truck load of cash, what are we going to pay this guy?

James's wages must be huge if he isn't going to be a starter and we get a bid he will go. I'd rather he didn't he is class on the ball but can't see him being central in a RB team.

Status
Not open for further replies.