Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive watched that Bailey once last season, i had Bayer Leverkusen on my bet, he was crap and Leverkusen got beat 1 nil at home so make of that what you will!

Villa are going to finish above us this season. How is it possible when they went down and stayed there for 3 years? How have they caught up with us so fast?
They've spent £235m in the past 2 years alone, and recouped a whopping £5m

Not sure how they've managed to circumnavigate the Premier League sustainability rules but I'm guessing the Grealish sale has pulled them out of a rather sizeable hole

Not sure how they've managed to circumnavigate the Premier League sustainability rules but I'm guessing the Grealish sale has pulled out of a rather sizeable hole
It's crazy how many players they've spent well on. How much would Emi Martinez be worth now? 60m?

Not sure how they've managed to circumnavigate the Premier League sustainability rules but I'm guessing the Grealish sale has pulled them out of a rather sizeable hole

They’re rules that have never been used by the PL.

We are paying for years of poor dealings in the transfer market. We remind me of the RS or Spurs around a decade ago when they were spunking money down the drain, albeit less successful. We were actually better at talent identification under Moyes when we were skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.