Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit gutted about this one tbh, I know we have extensively watched him. Massive shame, I think villa have been spending money on the basis grealish was going.

We have got to get to grips with this mess at the club and fast. Pay contracts off, do whatever it takes. We seem to be in a absolutely awful position.
Unfortunately we are now paying a heavy price for the total mismanagement of the playing side

Alain Saint Maximin - 51 appearances, 6 goals, 8 assists - £50m
James Rodriguez - 23 appearances, 6 goals, 4 assists - Already on the books but we want to get rid of him

Everton that

"We want to support Rafael, and help him get his players. He's a great manager and we want him to build the new Premier League No-Stars XI here..." Marcel Brands...he continued ' I have filed all the scouting I have done and will sign someone of my choice one day, perhaps when I'm at Inter Miami'

bit gutted about this one tbh, I know we have extensively watched him. Massive shame, I think villa have been spending money on the basis grealish was going.

We have got to get to grips with this mess at the club and fast. Pay contracts off, do whatever it takes. We seem to be in a absolutely awful position.

Tbf think Villa have been spending money regardless of Grealish going or not. New signings of theirs have been told he'd be playing.

But, if he does go, they have that £100m to spend against too.

Was going to be a win-win for them - albeit Grealish will be a huge miss for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.