Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to sanction some higher priced deals soon. Hearing Koulibaly and ASM are prime targets.

The feeling is we could end the transfer window without filling key areas in the squad, so we're going to bring those players in and hope we can shift some higher earners before the window closes to satisfy FFP demands. Kean, Richarlison and James are those players in question.

This would be insane.

I can't recall ever being so underwhelmed by the thought of a new football season. No excitement, no anticipation, low expectations, very poor squad and a dullard (just love using that word) as a manager.........so depressing. Really hoping that something positive happens in the coming weeks to give our long suffering fans a bit of a lift (even geting rid of Delph would help).

We're going to sanction some higher priced deals soon. Hearing Koulibaly and ASM are prime targets.

The feeling is we could end the transfer window without filling key areas in the squad, so we're going to bring those players in and hope we can shift some higher earners before the window closes to satisfy FFP demands. Kean, Richarlison and James are those players in question.
@Theoneandonly i hear Koulibaly s price has dropped to 28,5M any truth in that pal lol ?
Oh no the price was never 30M that you posted some days ago haha.
Besides your crystal bal said last time we were sell to buy and now we are splashing 70-80M, what happened ? Is it due to Baningime leaving lol ?

I can't recall ever being so underwhelmed by the thought of a new football season. No excitement, no anticipation, low expectations, very poor squad and a dullard (just love using that word) as a manager.........so depressing. Really hoping that something positive happens in the coming weeks to give our long suffering fans a bit of a lift (even geting rid of Delph would help).
Same here pal, I dont buy a season ticket cause I would miss lots of matches due to shift work but I always get a membership but I am not bothered this season due to a manager I definitely did not want and come absolute dross in our team .

Would take Winks, he a good player.
He just sits on the halfway line playing 5 yard passes left/right/forwards/backwards, I reckon we need a bit more from a midfielder tbh. The French lad we have been linked with recently (Angelo Fulgini) would be a much better signing imo, far more of a creative type, has some impressive numbers considering he plays for one of the smaller teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.