Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no problem with Coleman being a backup this season so the extension makes perfect sense, I actually thought he was more effective off the bench last season anyways.

However, if we don't sign a right back and go into the season with only Coleman and Kenny, its borderline sackable offence for Brands. No forward planning on that right side at all, this should have been identified 2 seasons ago and moved last season or very early to remedy this.

its like when the midfield was a invisible hole with Gylfi and Gomes in there, everyone could see it was a problem but took 2 years to sort out.

OK,mate

So he is not looking at how they perform before deciding what areas need strengthening.... he is giving them all 45 minutes each to get fit, not bothering to train for the other 3-4 weeks....

I agree about the actual match fitness/conditioning, I am just saying, it looks like he wants to have a look at them all BEFORE deciding what area need improving
if he and Brands don't know what areas need improving by now then they need sacking.

OK,mate

So he is not looking at how they perform before deciding what areas need strengthening.... he is giving them all 45 minutes each to get fit, not bothering to train for the other 3-4 weeks....

I agree about the actual match fitness/conditioning, I am just saying, it looks like he wants to have a look at them all BEFORE deciding what area need improving

They should have already made decisions on what areas we need to strengthen, otherwise why do we employ a director of football

Feels like some people are expecting miracles from the new right back.

Prime Cafu is not getting this bunch into the top 8 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.