Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the current transfer market, you'll all have to admit it's very very slow and the amount of money spent is relatively small.

The usual roundabout of big transfers is virtually dead.

I think we have around £40m to spend based on previous seasons and all sales added to the pot. Our problem is transfers just aren't happening our end. I think we are trying to negotiate transfers over a longer payment plan than all upfront but ultimately the ball is not in our court.

No Kean bid we hoped for, no movement on players with a year left: Kenny, Delph, Baningime, Tosun or Alleged and we don't have any real assets who teams are fighting over like Kane or Grealish who will cost north of £70m+.

Sadly I think it's another transfer deadline day effort for us.

Regarding the current transfer market, you'll all have to admit it's very very slow and the amount of money spent is relatively small.

The usual roundabout of big transfers is virtually dead.

I think we have around £40m to spend based on previous seasons and all sales added to the pot. Our problem is transfers just aren't happening our end. I think we are trying to negotiate transfers over a longer payment plan than all upfront but ultimately the ball is not in our court.

No Kean bid we hoped for, no movement on players with a year left: Kenny, Delph, Baningime, Tosun or Alleged and we don't have any real assets who teams are fighting over like Kane or Grealish who will cost north of £70m+.

Sadly I think it's another transfer deadline day effort for us.
madrid want richarlison apparently, we have told them he is worth 90 mil

Still wondering if we should keep Kean (assuming he's motivated to play).
If he is motivated to play.. yes then keep 100%. He might be able to do the bizz. Still very young but has particular attributes.

Obiviously if he doesnt want to be here sell asap. I will back benitez decision on this one.

Because we are miles away from being City or Arsenal. 9th-13th this season
And buying like that will mean that gap is only getting bigger.......

We just gotta be honest, we are never gonna be a team competing for CLs or Premier League titles. Cant even get near the League Cup or FA Cup!

The highlight for supporters since 1995 who would be in their 30s now is a stadium build and that is probably as good as it gets...

First time I've seen that page to be honest.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.