Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard anything on 1,7,8,or 9.

We've shown interest in Bailey, but he has a few clubs interested in him. As I've said before we need to sell before we can buy. Likelihood is we won't get him.

Again we've shown interest in McNeil, but again we are unable to afford him and its likely we will be priced out of a deal, from my understanding we're not currently pursuing moves for any wingers.

Again with Dumfries, we've been negotiating for him, but are unable to match the price they want. Inter are very interested also, unless we shift some more players. We could miss out.

We've offered Rondon a deal.

We are very interested in Perez, but that's as far as it's got.
Weasel

Haven't heard anything on 1,7,8,or 9.

We've shown interest in Bailey, but he has a few clubs interested in him. As I've said before we need to sell before we can buy. Likelihood is we won't get him.

Again we've shown interest in McNeil, but again we are unable to afford him and its likely we will be priced out of a deal, from my understanding we're not currently pursuing moves for any wingers.

Again with Dumfries, we've been negotiating for him, but are unable to match the price they want. Inter are very interested also, unless we shift some more players. We could miss out.

We've offered Rondon a deal.

We are very interested in Perez, but that's as far as it's got.
Yet again depressing rumours that sound more like we're fighting to stave off relegation rather than trying to compete in the top 6 :(

Weasel with a crystall ball lol. With the sidenote that he bought it in Aldi or something because @Theoneandonly had no clue about Gray, Begovic, Townsend in and Bernard out.
But you never know the window is still open for more than a month, maybe he will guess one right lol
Love how he’s still adamant that Inter are interested in Dumfries despite reports stating they could only offer a loan deal because they refuse to pay the extras and PSV are wanting a money sale

Love how he’s still adamant that Inter are interested in Dumfries despite reports stating they could only offer a loan deal because they refuse to pay the extras and PSV are wanting a money sale

They have lost Hakimi at right wing back, so they need a player to fill that gap. Dumfries is their priority, whilst it's true that a loan deal is out of question. Inter are trying to structure a deal which would allow them to pay in installments.

Status
Not open for further replies.