Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I'm sorry, does your girlfriend not describe it as huge?

4 goals in 80 games for McNeil over the past two seasons doesn't immediately fill me with excitement to be honest

Does he get assists at least?

5 assists last season, 7 the season before. Seems more like a "defensive" winger type that Dyche adores and Benitez has been known to like. Also, there's obviously room for improvement, especially considering the crossing statistics he has at the tender age of 21. Only Alexander-Arnold put in more accurate crosses than him last season, Digne was third.

Shouldn’t be signing McNeil, his attacking stats are awful and it’s clearly down to him and not Burnley being Burnley, on an unrelated note it’s mad how Godfrey is such a good defender despite coming from a Norwich team that conceded for fun in the PL. Also mad that Gana was the best midfielder we had in years and is now playing for PSG when we signed him from a crap Villa team who said he was crap.

It’s almost as if a players individual qualities isn’t reflected by how their teams play and may actually be in spite of how their teams play. Mad that.

How can anyone enjoy sport when they accept that the object of their fandom will never achieve anything? Why bother? In that case there would be no Leicesters and we should have just let the ESL happen.
I've got a lot of sympathy with @ForeverBlue92 his statement. We are a generation away from being able to compete with the usual suspects, and I'm with you on the Leicester thing.
But we all live in hope for all things blue whilst accepting the heartache that accompanies the journey.

Football has moved on from the days of two wide men getting to byline and putting crosses in for a big number nine.

I wish we’d brought Potter in tbh.

Yeah now you push 4 men into the box and get your FBs to put crosses in.

Thats how Liverpool won the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.