Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
£1.5 million its worth a punt not like he'll be starting games. We've just finished 10th and 12th anyone expecting us to be shelling out £20+ million on quality proven players to sit on our bench are naive we are miles away from having a top 6 sides squad depth.

And getting further away with these 2.

Numbers wise the squad is actually fine - just we have lots of crap injury prone midfielders that we should be (but don’t appear to be) moving out.

It also shows that we are going to be going with one up front, with wingers - much like at Valencia.

Let's hope DCL keeps his form from the Ancelotti era.

These signings are to add depth to the squad.

Until we actually sell players we won't be making big money moves.

As it stands at the moment, we haven't lost any of our better players and instead made the squad better.

We've only got about 5 'good' players, and how on earth have we made the squad better? We've not got rid of anyone yet, and looks like we're buying 2 crap players.

So no, we haven't have we.

Iwobi isn't leaving. No rumours, whatsoever. He'll be here until his contract expires. He'll get loads of minutes next season.
I hope you're wrong about iwobi but i wouldn't bet on it. Only thing i would say is two players are being brought in that cover his position i can only hope.

And getting further away with these 2.

Numbers wise the squad is actually fine - just we have lots of crap injury prone midfielders that we should be (but don’t appear to be) moving out.

Depends on what we do elswhere this market - if we go bring in for example Dumfries, Coutinho & a quality CB then we have improved on last season.

Just got to wait and see mate!

It also shows that we are going to be going with one up front, with wingers - much like at Valencia.

Let's hope DCL keeps his form from the Ancelotti era.

Better than going one upfront with no midfield and no wingers which is basically the last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.