Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a phase everyone eventually grew out of but there's some true stalwarts of the rumour mill in here.

Absolute heroes the way they paraphrase rumours and copy and paste cerebral reads from the journalistic pioneers that are eatfootball.com, transfercrazy.org and letstalkaboutransferrumours.co.uk/imavirgin
Finally some recognition for my website!

I quite like Kamara but only in a one of those players we should have signed a year or two ago for buttons to fill the squad type of ways.

I would even be open to signing Rondon in that type of scenario, cheap but useful squad man whilst we spend out big money on the first team.

We cant keep signing players for 30M a pop who don't really improve the first team to massive levels.

I said he apparently wants Rondon, a few days later I said Rondon definitely won't be joining us.

I said we would be looking at Coutinho to replace James if he left. James hasn't left.
So, to clarify, you said we wanted Rondon and we definitely don't want Rondon? Thanks for clearing that up for us. It's almost like you're just making things up to WUM the forum but you wouldn't do that because you're such a massive bloo. Right?

I said he apparently wants Rondon, a few days later I said Rondon definitely won't be joining us.

I said we would be looking at Coutinho to replace heb

I said we would be looking at Coutinho to replace James if he left. James hasn't left.
When is Perez joining ? Didn't you say advsncrd talks ? Or were we advanced with Coutinho lol ? Bullshit either way. Rondon is a logic link, Coutinho has been linked in the press

I'm a but surprised, seeing the Everton squad, feels like we don't need too many players at the moment other than the Right side and 1/2 attackers.

Dunzel Dumfries will be a great addition, if we can secure the deal asap.

Recent reports claim that, Koulibaly has been requested by Rafael & also eyeing Allan Saint Maxim if Richarlison leaves. Not sure about Maxim, he has been good but for his injury record.

The opposite. Starting as a traditional centre forward and then dropping off as the move develops to create space for other forwards.

The original modern example is Messi doing it leaving space for Eto'o.

But isn't that just a CF dropping off then? So it's a fancy name of the deep forward?

...this is more interesting than trashing our players and worrying about the season :)

Still no sign of Brands' South American scouting prowess (or Eredivisie) for that matter.

Anyone know where he left it three years ago? I'm sure he'd be grateful.

And was 'The Architect' his superhero alter ego, but it's been banished from this planet? What exactly will his legacy be? I'm bored. Why isn't he accountable like the manager, when he's apparently the manager's boss?

I mentioned the following players leaving -

Nkonkou- on loan
Mina
James
Richarlison - also said Rafael would ideally like to keep him if he can.

I said Kean would be staying.

I mentioned Coutinho coming in on a loan to buy option if we sell James.

Hudson-Odoi, Perez on a loan to buy, ASM being looked at if we sell Richarlison.

I said a week ago that Koulibaly had name dropped Rafael as a highly influential manager for his career and that he would be a defender we could look at signing. I then mention earlier that he is being touted at 35 million.

I also said a deal was in place for Nunes and its up to Rafael to sign off on it and he should be our first signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.