Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANDEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening Mein LongLostFrandelino and to the other kind frandelinos who have been saying hello recently I am very grateful

Many, many years of copy pasterinoing DMX lyrics and then I was gone when he died ffs

I hope you are well. Big changes for me while I was away, but swinging by to say hello.

Everton, blammos, goooool, hopefully this is the summer we sign Foden (on loan) and Donnarumma

Good evening Mein LongLostFrandelino and to the other kind frandelinos who have been saying hello recently I am very grateful

Many, many years of copy pasterinoing DMX lyrics and then I was gone when he died ffs

I hope you are well. Big changes for me while I was away, but swinging by to say hello.

Everton, blammos, goooool, hopefully this is the summer we sign Foden (on loan) and Donnarumma
Hoping the changes were the good kind MissedYouMuchoFrandalfino.

No Donunramammama, put FodON.

EVERTON 'KEEN ON CELIK'

Everton are interested in Lille right-back Zeki Celik this summer, according to reports in France.

Tottenham are also keen and the player is interested in a move to the Premier League, report L'Equipe.

Celik, 24, joined Lille from Istanbulspor in 2018 and has since made over 100 appearances for the French club.

EVERTON 'KEEN ON CELIK'

Everton are interested in Lille right-back Zeki Celik this summer, according to reports in France.

Tottenham are also keen and the player is interested in a move to the Premier League, report L'Equipe.

Celik, 24, joined Lille from Istanbulspor in 2018 and has since made over 100 appearances for the French club.

Oh dear

Hopefully all is well with you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.