Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but Spurs are in the Europa Conference and if they sell Kane are they suddenly any bigger a pull? Other than the London factor, which with the changing covid landscape suddenly becomes less of a thing anyway.

Arsenal aren't in Europe.

I don't think we'll be in for Bailey, I'd love us to be but don't think we will be. I see your point. But not getting Europa League or Conference League shouldn't hold us back in our targets - and Carlo has said this, so it's on Brands to deliver.
Also depends who Spurs manager is, Arsenal won’t spend a penny this summer unless they sell big

Can we make pre contract agreements yet fellow kids?
giphy.gif

Not sure why a lot of talent is leaving the Premier League to go to German clubs for tiny fees in the first place only for Premier League clubs to willingly pay fortunes to get them back again :oops:
First team football
Do you think any CL team in England would have given Jude Bellingham regular first team football ?

I agree, but Spurs are in the Europa Conference and if they sell Kane are they suddenly any bigger a pull? Other than the London factor, which with the changing covid landscape suddenly becomes less of a thing anyway.

Arsenal aren't in Europe.

I don't think we'll be in for Bailey, I'd love us to be but don't think we will be. I see your point. But not getting Europa League or Conference League shouldn't hold us back in our targets - and Carlo has said this, so it's on Brands to deliver.
When Kane goes Son will not be far behind him
If not this Summer than next year for definite

Why does it matter if we sign them on June 9th or after the euros? They won’t be training with the team until July regardless. We had people losing it on here last summer that we hadn’t signed anyone until James, Doucoure and Allan all came in at once well into the window and we went on a 7 game winning streak to start the season.

As long as we have a few weeks with the new players before the season starts I don’t care when they sign.

Im not sure if youre serious or not?

It is possible, very possible.

Off the top of my head a few players we could have signed from foreign clubs who have done well here, and didn’t cost a fortune.

Bissouma £15m
Raphinha £20m
Perreira £9m
Soyuncu £18m
Ndidi £15m
Saint-Maximin £16.5m
Soucek £15m
Coufal £5m
Koch £13m

Just a few players off the top of my head; who are from the continent, who were relatively unknown and have all signed for under £20m.

We don’t need to sell any of these players, but if we did they’d be worth at least double now. Just use your head, and stop taking other teams cast offs.
Koch would fit right in here

Status
Not open for further replies.