Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, no mate? He spat at a man who wasn’t speeding, not on a motorway, who shouted “2-1 Jamie” at him??

If the man wasn't such a tool and trying to wind someone up whilst driving he wouldn't have got spat on.

Regardless both tools, but i don't think he's overly negative towards Everton on MNF and think him and Neville are both good pundits don't know why everyone gets propa upset by him.

If the man wasn't such a tool and trying to wind someone up whilst driving he wouldn't have got spat on.

Regardless both tools, but i don't think he's overly negative towards Everton on MNF and think him and Neville are both good pundits don't know why everyone gets propa upset by him.
He wasn’t spitting, he was was drooling.

???? he literally shouted a football score at him? Serves him right for getting spat at, just a normal every day reaction, we’ve all done it eh.

.....I can’t see how any right minded person can defend the spitting action. It was deplorable regardless of who he played for.

if I remember rightly, the other car had a young girl in. Disgusting, but that’s a part of his character.

I once saw him giving an old bloke on the touchline a right mouthful when he was playing as a youngster for the Reds in the Lancashire league. i think that aspect of his character is what made him a successful footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.