Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we are going 352 long term we still need a RB who can actually defend though mate otherwise you end up with Sidibe getting rinsed inside out every week.

Aarons looks decent pace/crossing wise but lads very small and his defending isn't something Norwich fans will often say he excels at.

If its Aarons for £30-35 million or Celik for £20-25 million I would take Celik every day in fairness.

Get Demiral as well for CB to keep him company.

If Celik goes for over £15mil id be surprised.

Rather pay £30mil for Aarons or £20mil for Emerson.

100 Million won't really get us anywhere close to the top 6, will it?

How many extra points could we have achieved with a new RB, RF and DM this season?

Still can't understand where the Aarons hype train originate from. A promoted team selling one of their best player who definitely needed a season in the Prem to prove himself? Won't happen.

I think the hype came from the year he spent in the Premier league and was one of the best players in a otherwise poor Norwich side.

The French u21 forward from Nantes again
Watched obligatory youtube vision and he looks likely prospect. Quick, interplay very good, and a nice size.

If we are losing Kean, then he looks like a capable young 'like-for-like' to put pressure on DCL.

We have been linked with a few forwards now, so it seems that this is a position we are looking to beef up with Kean and King leaving, and hopefully Tosun.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but Paulo Gazzaniga is now a free agent and we were interested in him not so long ago. Olsen is likely to leave so we could go back in for him as backup

Joshua Zirkzee. Are we still interested in this lad from Bayern? Fits the profile age wise. Looks a bit raw in clips but the good kind of raw. Also he has a boss name; Xerxes King of Kings

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but Paulo Gazzaniga is now a free agent and we were interested in him not so long ago. Olsen is likely to leave so we could go back in for him as backup
Same will apply to Sergio Romero, except his contract actually does expire in 2021, Gazzaniga is on loan at Elche but has a year left to run with Spurs.

Lot of links to Palhinha, Danjuma, Couthino, Zaha, Correa, Muani, Guedes

João Maria Lobo Alves Palhinha Gonçalves is a DM, from Sporting Lisbon, he has been linked with Wolves as well, hes 25, the press believe sporting want £40m, which seems expensive.

Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld is a RW/ LW, hes at bournemouth, 24 years old, scored 17 least season and 8 assists in the championship. There are 4 other premier league clubs interested, not sure what he would cost now, but Bournemouth paid £13.7m for him in 2019, so would probably be looking to double their money.

Philippe Coutinho Correia, AMC/RW, I think people are aware of this fella?! Barcelona apparently want £36m for him us and Arsenal are supposedly interested. I would take him

Dazet Wilfried Armel Zaha, RW, linked with in every transfer window for all eternity it seems, with Roy leaving it seems he may finally want to go. Palace are reported to want £40m. If we could get it closer to £30m I think its worth doing.

Carlos Joaquín Correa, AMC/SS, argentinan, 26 years old currently at Lazio, linked for £27m

Randal Kolo Muani is a CF, hes 22, french u21 his contract with Nantes is up in 2022

Gonçalo Manuel Ganchinho Guedes, LW, portugese "the next Ronaldo", 24 years old, currently at Valencia, but they need cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.