Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

orly

Please check with me for Blammo criteria
FRANDEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening Mein LongLostFrandelino and to the other kind frandelinos who have been saying hello recently I am very grateful

Many, many years of copy pasterinoing DMX lyrics and then I was gone when he died ffs

I hope you are well. Big changes for me while I was away, but swinging by to say hello.

Everton, blammos, goooool, hopefully this is the summer we sign Foden (on loan) and Donnarumma

MaupsGoat

Guilty unitl proven innocent
Good evening Mein LongLostFrandelino and to the other kind frandelinos who have been saying hello recently I am very grateful

Many, many years of copy pasterinoing DMX lyrics and then I was gone when he died ffs

I hope you are well. Big changes for me while I was away, but swinging by to say hello.

Everton, blammos, goooool, hopefully this is the summer we sign Foden (on loan) and Donnarumma
Hoping the changes were the good kind MissedYouMuchoFrandalfino.

No Donunramammama, put FodON.

hoppy

Player Valuation: £1m
EVERTON 'KEEN ON CELIK'

Everton are interested in Lille right-back Zeki Celik this summer, according to reports in France.

Tottenham are also keen and the player is interested in a move to the Premier League, report L'Equipe.

Celik, 24, joined Lille from Istanbulspor in 2018 and has since made over 100 appearances for the French club.

Zatara

Player Valuation: £90m
EVERTON 'KEEN ON CELIK'

Everton are interested in Lille right-back Zeki Celik this summer, according to reports in France.

Tottenham are also keen and the player is interested in a move to the Premier League, report L'Equipe.

Celik, 24, joined Lille from Istanbulspor in 2018 and has since made over 100 appearances for the French club.

Oh dear

Brisan123

Player Valuation: £70m

Hopefully all is well with you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks