Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
limpar was the last one and super Kev was ex Arsenal not directly from them
Yep....Someone told me off for forgetting Limpar the other day...I had also forgotten Campbell. It is going back a few years but should not have forgotten those two :blush:

Gomes
Iwobi
Gbamin
Delph

I would add Bernard to that list too personally plus Kean he is currently one of the best youngest in Europe who is likely to be sold for north of £30m.

I'd argue that Gomes was playing well before a serious injury and Gbamin is hardly Brands fault after two freak injuries but for the money spend yes we should be better.

Also I think we all need to realise that £20m is the norm for standard player level nowadays no matter how horrible that sounds.

Brands had bought 20 signings if you include all loans and Branthwaite into the club and to have those 7 including the two who had serious injuries, I'd say 13 from 20 is actually good.

Had Brands come in as our first Director of Football, I really do think we wouldn't be in so bad of a mess with wages, fees etc.

I would also add that many more clubs have worse signing than those "7" for equal or greater money spent off the top of my head:
Man City - Mendy £50m
United - Van De Beek - £35m
RS - Keita - £54m
Newcastle - Joelinton - £40m
West Ham - Yarmolenko - £18m
Spurs - Ndombele - £54m

It's all relative but clubs make bad signing every now and again

Id bite your hand of for Mendy and Van Der Beek - what a steel he is for 35 mill.

Does anyone know which players have confirmed they are being released at the end of this season. I think I saw Pennington and Adeniran posted it on their Twitter.......

These dull, low-energy end of the season games have me dreaming of the summer. Based on Carlo's comments about spending I think we are targeting a similar haul to last summer, something along the lines of four quality players.

Emerson Royal, Boubacar Kamara, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Leon Bailey + rotational options at GK (if Olsen leaves) & ST (if Kean is sold). Before anyone asks, I do not watch these players regularly so this is a not very well informed plan. Just quality options at our positions of need with players who have been mooted to be available for the right price previously, though the names will undoubtedly be different as we get closer to the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.