Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot the messenger all you want but my mate has just advised me cheerfully that his friend who works in a player agency here in Barcelona told him Coutinho is already a done deal and mentioned 40m.

I dont think he was expecting my reaction, and I bloody hope it's not true

I
Am
Not
Itk

makes a difference to some of the awful websites that get quoted on here

I'm of the mind we could either use a anchor like player in midfield but he'd I'd like him to have some creativity like barry or Gibson or just another gana that's better on the ball I know Allen serves that role but it would allow him to be more of a box to box player. I guess Gbamin was supposed to be that player but I don't foresee him ever being an asset as he's been injured more times than Mr. Glass from Unbreakable

I think that has to change especially considering one of those players is ultimately a defender and we are relying on him, we simply have to bring in another creative type player otherwise we will just end up being very one dimensional.

Yep and those players need to have the energy to get about the pitch. We have James and, to a much lesser extent, Sigurdsson as the slow creative players, but that's all there's room for.

We don't make the most of Digne. Say it all the time. We don't give him anyone to link up with down the left hand side, so he literally just has to pump in crosses from deep on the wing, and if they're not perfect then we don't score.

Think of the amount of times in a game that Baines would drive into the area.

Shoot the messenger all you want but my mate has just advised me cheerfully that his friend who works in a player agency here in Barcelona told him Coutinho is already a done deal and mentioned 40m.

I dont think he was expecting my reaction, and I bloody hope it's not true

I
Am
Not
Itk
6B732368-4B2E-4AAB-A2E8-45EF66BD5420.jpeg

Ruining the career of Carragher jnr to affront his father would be pure Everton.

“what’s that, you wanted the Barcelona loan? Sorry we’ve already accepted an offer from the Macedonian fourth division. Oh and it’s a 2 year deal.”
You've got the call up to the first 11 carragher jnr. Your Dad just needs to get the Everton badge tattoo....on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.