Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You name me 3 who are the right deals/players then. Basically them 3 have at some point in their careers. In the top 5 in the world in their positions.

And I doubt Koulibaly would cost 50mil. I’m not staying we will sign them 3 player. Was just naming older class players who have been linked

....GOT posters have their aspirational signings, some even open threads about them but Brands is paid lots of money to know the global market, identify and acquire the players we need.

I often see clips of a player I like & then i’m really disappointed when we’re not interested. A few days later I see another of a similar type & like him too. There’s players out there, I’d have no idea who they are.

Koulibaly would be 30 before he played a game for us.

Honestly I don't even care what Coutinho's age is I don't think he's any good.
Imagine not wanting Koulibaly. If
He signed at the end of his 4th season he wouid be 33. That’s not even that old for a
CB. Thiago Silva 36, johnny Evans 33. Ramos 35.

Some of our fans live in cloud cuckoo land where we sign Paulo Maldini in his prime
I’ve said this loads of times. We can’t attract the best players at the perfect age, until we starting having success and champions league football. I know people will say look at Leicester, in terms of signing superstars, but they haven’t won anything yet. And could easily finish 8th next season.

The same With best youngsters. Obviously where we have gone wrong is signing the tier below players. And brands need to do better, but I don’t see a big problem signing a few top class players at 29/30/31

Imagine not wanting Koulibaly. If
He signed at the end of his 4th season he wouid be 33. That’s not even that old for a
CB. Thiago Silva 36, johnny Evans 33. Ramos 35.
I would not sign him at any price.

Edit: Lol that's confusing I mean like I wouldn't pay 50m. The price has to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.