Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had we signed Maitland-Niles I would have been happy enoughwith the business overall considering he could cover RB/CM/LB.

As it stands we have a decent bench when everyone is fit but with injuries it becomes a patch up job which again falls on Brands.

Got to pray we make it to January unscathed and Brands actually does his job and brings 1-2 additions in.

Oddly if Gbamin Delph and Holgate just did their jobs even averagely then we’d be ok until January. It’s just the fact the first two struggle to get on the pitch and Holgate is up and down from week to week makes it an issue. Any other club and you’d be looking at the midfielders of Allan Doucoure Gbamin Delph Gomes and thinking that looked on, it’s only because our injury record is terrible and the form of Gomes has fallen off a cliff makes it a problem area.

Same with RB, Liverpool have gone into seasons with Alexander Arnold their only right back and Gomez as cover. Our issue is Coleman is another one who can throw in a 2/10 at any given point and Holgate will come into the team and do exactly the same.

Why did he not hold out and tell Arsenal to get lost then, for me that shows him up.

Again, zero evidence of anything provided here.

Lad literally said he wants to go and play football, publicly. The only evidence there is.

He is under contract, if Arsenal say no they say no.

Again, zero evidence of anything provided here.

Lad literally said he wants to go and play football, publicly. The only evidence there is.

He is under contract, if Arsenal say no they say no.

Funny you make that point, like wise if the player says no then it is no.

I make this point because there so many on the forum questioning why hasn't Brands got rid of deadwood like Tosun, the answer is because they say no not going anywhere.

I make this point because there so many on the forum questioning why hasn't Brands got rid of deadwood like Tosun, the answer is because they say no not going anywhere.

Which i agree with... but i was pointing out that you have zero evidence of what you had been saying....All guesswork

I bet Gerrard is trying to save Patterson for the RS. TAA will move to midfield before long. They'll end up getting him for the same fee that was rejected this summer. Everton, that.

Oddly if Gbamin Delph and Holgate just did their jobs even averagely then we’d be ok until January. It’s just the fact the first two struggle to get on the pitch and Holgate is up and down from week to week makes it an issue. Any other club and you’d be looking at the midfielders of Allan Doucoure Gbamin Delph Gomes and thinking that looked on, it’s only because our injury record is terrible and the form of Gomes has fallen off a cliff makes it a problem area.

Same with RB, Liverpool have gone into seasons with Alexander Arnold their only right back and Gomez as cover. Our issue is Coleman is another one who can throw in a 2/10 at any given point and Holgate will come into the team and do exactly the same.
Don't think I've ever seen seamus give a 2/10 performance. Seen a good few 8/10s

In this instance, the player can’t say yes or no if Arsenal haven’t accepted an offer. He is under contract and has no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.