Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will have loads of money next season when Richarlison hands in a request and is sold, when Pickford does the same as well as Digne. Everton can splash the cash for sure next summer....

So one of two options:
1. We had £30m-ish to spend and tried to buy Diaz today. It didn’t work and we had no contingencies, scrambled around and everyone else told us to ‘koff.
2. We never had any money and thought it would sound better if we pretended to bid for someone exciting.

Personally, I think it’s option one and whilst I’m glad we didn’t panic buy another Iwobi, it’s shocking that we didn’t have anything lined up and even more shocking that we didn’t prioritise a damn right back!!
Perhaps Gray and Townsend have started better than Benitez could have imagined, so he wasn’t really bothered getting another winger in.

So one of two options:
1. We had £30m-ish to spend and tried to buy Diaz today. It didn’t work and we had no contingencies, scrambled around and everyone else told us to ‘koff.
2. We never had any money and thought it would sound better if we pretended to bid for someone exciting.

Personally, I think it’s option one and whilst I’m glad we didn’t panic buy another Iwobi, it’s shocking that we didn’t have anything lined up and even more shocking that we didn’t prioritise a damn right back!!
Yup that's probably it. We're probably banking on a Diaz deal with James going the other way and Niles on loan from Arsenal and didn't have backup plans

Checked to see what free transfers was available. Mad that mustafi is on it at 29 having been bought for close to 40 mill 5 years ago.

316F4D11-F066-471D-8DD0-A1678FFBA1EF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.