Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need another striker with Kean going and he’s a serious upgrade on Tosun. Saying that, that’s not difficult.

He knows were the goal is, good at 1 on 1s, can place it, very good feet, can dribble, play with back to goal, decent pace, has a decent free kick on him and can take peons, he’s clever and a provider of goals as well. Hes alive in the box and gets scruffy ones to. Be a very decent signing.

Looking at the squad, if you take Brands view that 23 is the right amount and with the signing of Edouard and Diaz this is starting to get quite exciting. Obv still a way to go in terms of a RB, CB and CM but the forward options would look good..... But not a bad squad starting to come together.

GKs
Pickford
Begovic
Lonergan

RB
Coleman
Kenny

CB
Mina
Keane
Godfrey
Holgate

LB
Digne
Nkounkou

CM
Allan
Doucoure
Gbamin
Gomes

RM
Gray
Townsend

CAM
Richarlison
Iwobi

LM
Diaz

ST
Calvert-Lewin
Edouard

Youngsters:
Branthwaite
Davies
Gordon

Leaving these to shift:
Sigurdsson
Delph
Rodriguez* To Porto?
Kean* To Juventus?
Tosun
Looking at that I'd say we're in dire need of a right back.

Do it Brands ;)

Sounds like he has a great attitude

He’s out grew the SPL to be honest scored a ridiculous number of goals and assists the season before last, he was after a move the summer before this, he couldn’t get his head around not moving last summer and took him a while to buckle back down, to be fair he had a few injuries at the start of last season.

He’s way better then the SPL in my opinion.

Was like watching Larsson up there with him at times.

He a product of the PSG academy and the famed French developmental system.

Too busy enjoying life to play FM. Used to enjoy it though.

Should probably get into it again.

If only there was a DOF game, id prefer that.

Ha ya .. no honestly I just don’t have the interest like I used to.. the Diaz link at least got me curious enough to check a YouTube vid.. I wasn’t even kidding though that I’m genuinely impressed at your effort in making the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.