Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurs are bigger than us.

Anyway, according to your logic, Taiwan shouldnt just cave in to China, but fight for their independence - except thats not your logic at all, is it?
But he is supposed to go to Man City.

You can keep going with the politics w fest I don’t actually care.

Think people need to accept it early. He is CL level player and we arent even EL Conference level. He may be our player but cant see the club digging their heels in like Spurs with Kane.
I can. It's too late. A week ago maybe but there's 3 days left and PSG haven't even sold Mbappe yet. We have to say o to them. We'll have a sulky player but he'll go in January or next summer

He looks a player definitely more exciting than Mcneil or Maupay

From the FM Database which some clubs use.

Superb Pace, Dribbling and Fair....

1630063393699.png

They'll always be noises mate during silly season and involving big clubs like PSG.

Unless EFC have 3-4 signings waiting for the deal to go ahead before joining I cant see what benefit it would bring the club to sell.

Likewise I doubt PSG would want to overpay when they were trying for Kean on the cheap.

More than likely a gentleman's agreement of a fee etc. that he'll move next summer. Gives time for the club to put a positive spin on it and Richarlison the chance to say his goodbyes.

I do wonder though, if the manager of 2-3 players in he may take that over Richarlison?

Status
Not open for further replies.