Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree that Southampton look set for relegation but 'world class' Man United could only manage a 1-1 draw against them lol only wishing Thierry well at his next club because frankly I saw no pathway for him into the first team and was certain he was going to leave eventually. Not fussed about it all.

Couldn't care less about Small going. He was behind two players in the pecking order, and has decided Southampton, of all teams, is where his future lies, indicating he's in all likelihood one of the dumbest footballers on planet Earth.

Very good chance they go down this season, and I hope they do. I expect Small to be discussed as a pub quiz question and nothing else 10 years from now.

Name three famous people named Thierry, for example?

Henry
Small
Chocolate orange

I would agree that Southampton look set for relegation but 'world class' Man United could only manage a 1-1 draw against them lol only wishing Thierry well at his next club because frankly I saw no pathway for him into the first team and was certain he was going to leave eventually. Not fussed about it all.

We beat Chelsea last season but we aren’t European Champions.. Man Utd are a very good side.

I couldn’t care less about Small either.

Maybe but not turning up to training in the meantime doesn't speak well to his professionalism. The lad was 16 did he expect to be getting more minutes? Ridiculous. I can see the pathway argument but if he was that good he would have got his chance eventually or at least a loan to prove it.
He definitely went about things the wrong way, but he obviously had confidence enough in his own ability that he deemed "eventually" to be too long a time to wait. Time will tell if he was right and, if so, to what extent we might feel we missed out on his talent.

but he's going to be second choice, which he isn't here.

It's a shame for us and I'd liked him to be committed but maybe he just didn't enjoy it here.
I do feel this will happen a lot more going forward. Chelsea just lost 3 youngsters. I know they had signed pro contracts at 17, but as you can only sign for 3 years. A number at 19 with a year left and not in the team, will look to move on.

City lost Sancho

I know swaps don't happen in real life, but a swap or buy/sell or something might actually make sense with Kean and McKennie. Similar age, high potential, neither nailed on starters...

Plus it would clear the way for the deadline day Rondon signing (runs and hides) o_O

If true, Inter are unlikely to sign Correra too. Although the way this window has gone, I wouldn't be surprised if Correa turned us down even for a fat wedge, when he has no other alternatives!
Screenshot_20210824-131306_Twitter.jpg

If true, Inter are unlikely to sign Correra too. Although the way this window has gone, I wouldn't be surprised if Correa turned us down even for a fat wedge, when he has no other alternatives!
View attachment 136860
I love it when relentlessly chase players that don't really want to play for us.

We're like that desperate sweating meff on the dance floor who chases birds completely out his league.

Our lack of self respect is cringeworthy at times.

I don’t blame small for wanting to leave to get game time as he won’t here, nkounkou is a far better LB so any cup games will be him playing. I do blame him for his terrible attitude and not turning up for training. Any player is allowed to want to leave but you still have to professional about it which he wasn’t.

a week left of the window. Hopefully some big earning deadwood out in the next week, a starting RB, winger and midfielder in.

Status
Not open for further replies.