Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you do for a living. But what would you're response be if a new boss took over, and the first thing he did was tell you that he didn't rate you and weren't part of his plans, and suggested you look for another job.

On top of that he then informed all your colleagues and clients what he'd discussed with you.

Personally I'd be a bit miffed.
Well it turns out I'm a professional footballer for a living. So you are in luck I can really give you a accute answer on the comparable situation you are creating. So this alleged boss who's done all this is there proof to that? OK ill pretend there is. I'd be annoyed yes. But I'd reach out to the fans of my club, wouldn't treat them like mushrooms. Wouldn't blank them for my twitch following. I'd let them know are appreciated and subtly let them understand its out of my hands. Or atleast tell them how it is if its my doing.

We are linked to a crap fat lump who plays for USA

….not so sure he’s fat;

8C8DC788-E4EF-40E9-9319-433BF5859974.jpeg

No

If he wasn't from the USA we wouldn't want him, all to do with brand recognition
So no actual football reason then.

I dont know what he is like, but signing a player from the US for brand recognition that you don’t intend playing at a time of tight finances makes no sense.

If we are after him, it is because he will be backup striker. Therefore if they go for him, they must think he is a prospect.

So no actual football reason then.

I dont know what he is like, but signing a player from the US for brand recognition that you don’t intend playing at a time of tight finances makes no sense.

If we are after him, it is because he will be backup striker. Therefore if they go for him, they must think he is a prospect.
Trust me when I say this, he is no where near good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.