Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Zakaria in squad tonight against Munich unless hes injured must definitely be on the move.
Really makes sense last yr of his contract, see no positives with the lad from united need players to start not more squad players. Happy with the transfers so far as has improved the squad but we need more to push on

Really makes sense last yr of his contract, see no positives with the lad from united need players to start not more squad players. Happy with the transfers so far as has improved the squad but we need more to push on
Zakaria if fit would be amazing for us or any club. Unfortunately dont think the beauts we employ who watch and like the types of townsend, gray, rondon, winks and pereira cant imagine they'd have watched Zakaria too much if at all.

Lol I meant more of being a fan of a team that only hurts. I love everton but why do I support teams that only hurt me. Also I can't think of any of these links being semi decent
We must be all masochists - we love to inflict pain and humiliation on ourselves.If you're a Lions fan you'll be well used to it lol

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.