Everton Summer transfers 2021

mccole

Player Valuation: £20m
Regarding the current transfer market, you'll all have to admit it's very very slow and the amount of money spent is relatively small.

The usual roundabout of big transfers is virtually dead.

I think we have around £40m to spend based on previous seasons and all sales added to the pot. Our problem is transfers just aren't happening our end. I think we are trying to negotiate transfers over a longer payment plan than all upfront but ultimately the ball is not in our court.

No Kean bid we hoped for, no movement on players with a year left: Kenny, Delph, Baningime, Tosun or Alleged and we don't have any real assets who teams are fighting over like Kane or Grealish who will cost north of £70m+.

Sadly I think it's another transfer deadline day effort for us.

RomanReigns

Potato Multi .... Soon
Regarding the current transfer market, you'll all have to admit it's very very slow and the amount of money spent is relatively small.

The usual roundabout of big transfers is virtually dead.

I think we have around £40m to spend based on previous seasons and all sales added to the pot. Our problem is transfers just aren't happening our end. I think we are trying to negotiate transfers over a longer payment plan than all upfront but ultimately the ball is not in our court.

No Kean bid we hoped for, no movement on players with a year left: Kenny, Delph, Baningime, Tosun or Alleged and we don't have any real assets who teams are fighting over like Kane or Grealish who will cost north of £70m+.

Sadly I think it's another transfer deadline day effort for us.
madrid want richarlison apparently, we have told them he is worth 90 mil

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £20m
Because we are miles away from being City or Arsenal. 9th-13th this season
And buying like that will mean that gap is only getting bigger.......

We just gotta be honest, we are never gonna be a team competing for CLs or Premier League titles. Cant even get near the League Cup or FA Cup!

The highlight for supporters since 1995 who would be in their 30s now is a stadium build and that is probably as good as it gets...

RomanReigns

Potato Multi .... Soon
First time I've seen that page to be honest.
giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks