Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This preseason has the same feel to it as the year Rooney left..... Galvanised the squad and we finished 4th,. Obviously not saying that will happen, but seems as if the spirit is good amongst the squad.
Good to see the players smiling again at that cup thing. I know we like to give them dogs abuse but who really performs at work under that sort of atmosphere ?

I have no doubt the board really want to be successful, but their actions in recruitment are not good enough, and haven't been good enough for several years. You can't expect to sign mediocre players repeatedly and compete for trophies.
Mediocre players for big money too

RB & RW. Anything else is a bonus.

GK: Pickford / Begovic

RB: NEW / Coleman
CB: Mina / Keane
CB: Godfrey /Holgate
LB: Digne / Nkounkou

RM: NEW / Townsend
CM: Doucoure / JPG
CM: Allan / Davies / Gomes
CAM: Rodriguez / Iwobi / Doucoure* / Gomes*
LM: Richy / Gray / Iwobi*

ST: DCL / Kean / Richarlison

I agree, but I think to get a new RB and RW we would probably have to sell Kean. So if we sold Kean for £40m, we could possibly then sign Dumfries for £25m, paying £15m up front and £10m later, then sign Baily for £30m, paying £15m upfront and £15m later and a back up striker for around £10m

_JEWP1.gif
Fwrraaaaaannnnmkkkkk!!!!!!

I agree, but I think to get a new RB and RW we would probably have to sell Kean. So if we sold Kean for £40m, we could possibly then sign Dumfries for £25m, paying £15m up front and £10m later, then sign Baily for £30m, paying £15m upfront and £15m later and a back up striker for around £10m
Who is going to buy Kean for £40m in this market? Nobody, that's who. We might get £20m right at the end of the window if Mbappe is sold and it won't be £20m up front either. Italian clubs don't have a pot to micturate in, so they won't be buying him. PSG are, unfortunately, in a very strong negotiating position.

Who is going to buy Kean for £40m in this market? Nobody, that's who. We might get £20m right at the end of the window if Mbappe is sold and it won't be £20m up front either. Italian clubs don't have a pot to micturate in, so they won't be buying him. PSG are, unfortunately, in a very strong negotiating position.
We have to ask ourselves 'What would Levy do ?' Probably hardball it and keep Kean, see what happens in Jan.

We won't sell Kean for less than we bought him for mate. Or, at least, it'd be a deal which we would very easily be able to make up to that fee.

There must be some player swaps we could do with either Juve or PSG for kean.

We won't sell Kean for less than we bought him for mate. Or, at least, it'd be a deal which we would very easily be able to make up to that fee.
Who's going to pay more? We'll end up keeping him because the only takers want to pay less than we can accept or want to take him on loan again.

Status
Not open for further replies.