Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
its common sense

chelsea keeper kept numerous amounts of clean sheets for chelsea last season and helped them win the champions league

martinez just won copa america with argentina and was their hero in the semi final penalty shootout against Colombia
Do I need to bow lower? My comment was based on a quote of his,if you believe he wouldn't even make the backup position I'm sure he has a social media presence so maybe you can share with him.

Very talented but I'd rather develop our own players rather than another club's.
Beggars can’t be choosers with regard to our finances. If we had the talent ready to make the step up, you’d like to think we would do so. Obviously none of the under 23s are good enough at present to be knocking on the door.

….I never get these ‘bottom half premier player‘ or ‘Championship player’ shouts. Sometimes a player is just what a team needs, regardless of where they have come from. It’s about blend and partnerships. Wayne Clarke and Paul Power joined us from humble backgrounds and were crucial in us winning a title. That’s an aside.

We desperately needed wingers and we’ve brought two in. Yes, they are underwhelming but I expect both will be more effective than Bernard. I’m not defending the purchases, only time will tell on how good they are, but I assume we won’t bring more in. Just my assumption, I might be wrong but I expect other positions to be filled next.
Its not always about having the best players, its about having the best team.

I don't see why Madrid would want Richarlison but then I also didn't see why they would want Carlo so I guess I just don't get them right now
Brazilian, young, goal scorer. Works His nut off, I think Carlo will come knocking for him. If the money is offered is absurd I think we sell, gives the impression that he isn't happy here. So I think we cash in especially if his stock keeps rising in the Olympics.

Brazilian, young, goal scorer. Works His nut off, I think Carlo will come knocking for him. If the money is offered is absurd I think we sell, gives the impression that he isn't happy here. So I think we cash in especially if his stock keeps rising in the Olympics.
I'm not getting into another debate over how good Richarlison really is but I don't see the cash coming and the Olympics is a youth tournament so it wouldn't be the best idea to go crazy over it although people will.

Status
Not open for further replies.