Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes correct about Gray, waste of money. But why are so many Americans so definitive ?

Everyone seems to be universally happy with the Demarai Gray signing.

What a muppet.

…in his ‘signing interview’ it was indicated he had other options. I’m ambivalent about this one, it’s underwhelming but I suppose time will tell if its good business. I suppose he can’t be less effective than the likes of costly Bernard and Iwobi in wide positions.

….what a player he was for us, certainly my favourite of the modern era.
How much would Cahill be worth in today's market?

A midfielder who works hard puts in a tackle, runs all day, scores goals, has leadership ability second to none, and is not afraid to spar with the corner flag.

These pansies we have in our midfield today could learn a thing or six from this man.

Kenny -> Dumfries
James -> Bailey
Gomes -> Barkley
Tosun -> Rondon
Delph -> needs no replacing
Kean -> replacement above

That would bring the squad down to 24 excl any (former) U23's.

All done Marcel lol (well only Iwobi to punt lol)

There was a story 3 days ago that benitez is ready to sign Nunes for £15m + bonuses and now we are trying to Gomes for £15m, sounds like almost one in one out.

https://www.[Publication is blacklisted due to spam]/en-gb/2021/07/22/everton-andre-gomes/?amp

I can't see us getting Harry Winks for £25m, unless it's spread over 5 years

Keane sold and promote Branthwaite.

Whether thats true or not, we should be buying players which are better than what we have.

Spending £25mil on a player to be 3rd choice isnt a good plan unless theyre young with high potential.

Winks isnt either.
We’ll the fee is another question but is he good enough to improve the team? Yes

…can’t see us bringing in another winger, except perhaps on loan. Maybe we enquired about this bloke before we brought Townsend & Gray in.

You reckon we'll go with Richarlison, Gray, Gordon and Townsend as the wide options?

There was a story 3 days ago that benitez is ready to sign Nunes for £15m + bonuses and now we are trying to Gomes for £15m, sounds like almost one in one out.

I can't see us getting Harry Winks for £25m, unless it's spread over 5 years
If we sign winks for 25mil I’d finally give up on the club. It would still tell us, clowns are running the club and not learning from past mistakes. If we have 25mil to spend, imagine spending it on winks
My god

Status
Not open for further replies.