Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Al Sharjah, one of the UAE teams, signed a 2+1 year contract with the 28-year-old Brazilian player Bernard from Everton for a transfer fee of 1 million euros. Bernard will earn an annual salary of 6 million euros."

Marcel working his magic again. Liverpool managed to sell a young striker last week, who has never played a professional game, for £6.5 million. We get about £700k for an established player. Madness.
Good Lord.

"Al Sharjah, one of the UAE teams, signed a 2+1 year contract with the 28-year-old Brazilian player Bernard from Everton for a transfer fee of 1 million euros. Bernard will earn an annual salary of 6 million euros."

Marcel working his magic again. Liverpool managed to sell a young striker last week, who has never played a professional game, for £6.5 million. We get about £700k for an established player. Madness.

€1m?

Amazing really. We again show how poor we are at selling players.

Well, he has?

€1m?

Amazing really. We again show how poor we are at selling players.
This has been billed in the press as vital for us to be able to bring in more players. So I was expecting us to be holding out for a €5-6 million fee. Which should help with the down-payment for a Dumfries etc.

But this?? Think it's safe to say we'll only have getting loans in now. Can't see us getting money for anyone else. Probably see Kenny, Kean and Gomes leave on loans on deadline day or something!

Your autocorrect must be playing up mate because it said “established player” when I assume you typed “crap player who barely got near a pitch even when we had loads of injuries.”

Not a team on earth would give us a decent fee for him and meet those wages. I think we’ve done well getting rid at all.

Wow I bet we paid him compo too.

Best DoF in the world here.

Status
Not open for further replies.