Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually a pretty informative piece for once from the Echo. Didn't necessarily say we were skint, but didn't say we weren't either. It just said we wanted to sell quite a lot of players, but that's probably pretty obvious. There are an awful lot of players we need to let go. We probably need to be sensible about the fees we ask for because we need to take what is available, especially for players in their final year.

Feels a tone to all the current articles to me, maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Maybe they are being non-comital, as they don’t really know anything.

Who knows.

We aren’t skint and we will buy players in positions that we need. Every summer the same journalists with zero information post utter nonsense.

we haven’t bought players that we need so far because our wage to turnover ratio is ludicrous and the highest in the premier league. Once the deadwood starts leaving we’ll bring in improvements. We can’t do it without removing the players we’ve got as we will end up with higher wages than turnover.

Bernard 6 mill a season.
gomes 5.8 mill a season.
Sig 5.2 mill a season.
Delph 4.1 mill a season
Tosun 3.2 mill a season.

they offer us absolutely nothing to the squad and cost us 24 million a year without bonuses.

Add onto that iwobi, holgate, Kenny, gbamin although he’s unfortunate due to injuries, keane, kean who were trying to sell, that comes to another 15 million odd. So 40 million a year in wages for players that will be no loss to the team whatsoever once they’re gone.

I’m 100% sure we will end the transfer window with a stronger first 11, stronger squad and less wages and deadwood than what we ended the season with.

1626946338624.png

We aren’t skint and we will buy players in positions that we need. Every summer the same journalists with zero information post utter nonsense.

we haven’t bought players that we need so far because our wage to turnover ratio is ludicrous and the highest in the premier league. Once the deadwood starts leaving we’ll bring in improvements. We can’t do it without removing the players we’ve got as we will end up with higher wages than turnover.

Bernard 6 mill a season.
gomes 5.8 mill a season.
Sig 5.2 mill a season.
Delph 4.1 mill a season
Tosun 3.2 mill a season.

they offer us absolutely nothing to the squad and cost us 24 million a year without bonuses.

Add onto that iwobi, holgate, Kenny, gbamin although he’s unfortunate due to injuries, keane, kean who were trying to sell, that comes to another 15 million odd. So 40 million a year in wages for players that will be no loss to the team whatsoever once they’re gone.

I’m 100% sure we will end the transfer window with a stronger first 11, stronger squad and less wages and deadwood than what we ended the season with.
Spot on

I think we will see money spent on the right side rb and rm. then towards the end we may look to add another cm and cf with the club still working on getting players out. Could see arrons back on the table and reallr hope bailey is the first choice out wide

We are not skint - we are just not allowed to spend money at the moment

The Premier League allow losses of £105m over a three year period, Everton are currently registering around £112m losses

So either we generate some 'goodwill' in terms of player sales - Or give the authorities the two fingers and take a slap on the wrist (Or knowing Everton, expulsion from the Football League)

Status
Not open for further replies.