Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how come Villa can spend so much?

i get they have very rich owners but our commerical deals and revenue are much higher and they've spend bucket loads since being promoted
There debt is similar to ours in the last 3years. And they have hardly recouped much,

someone reckoned they sold the ground for 60mil to their owners and the training ground

Didn’t Fab say something about us signing Townsend and gray and that also something else could happen, as well . Not sure it was a tweet, I think he does something on twitch. Apparently was on that.

Dumfries - £15-20m
Bailey- £30-35m
Pereira - £25-30m

An outlay of £85m is very achievable. We have moved alot of wages off the ledger so we can afford their wages to attract them.

The obvious problem is we need to balance our outlay for FFP, we have shift out some deadwood.

Bernard is reportedly close to a move, Kean is still on PSG and Juventus list and we would be happy for Kenny, Delph, Holgate, Iwobi, Baningime and Tosun plus "He who can't not be named"

For Dumfries/Pereira/Bailey £85mil

Aarons £30mil
Emerson £20-25mil
Antony £30-35mil
Bailey £30-35mil

Id choose 2 of them + Kamara for midfield.

He is the club most creative midfielder along with the name I can’t mention here. If both of them gone just imagine where are the assists coming from.
I think it’s important james stays. He’ll be someone who’ll attract players to chose us over other offers because of his high profile I would feel. Players want to play with good players. Like grealish at Villa I’d imagine if he was to leave, it would put potential players off going there because he is there talisman.

so how come Villa can spend so much?

i get they have very rich owners but our commerical deals and revenue are much higher and they've spend bucket loads since being promoted

I actually think Villa have already agreed to sell Grealish, they are doing what spurs did when they sold Bale, buying players before announcing the sale, so they don't get gouged because teams know they have a load of money.

I actually think Villa have already agreed to sell Grealish, they are doing what spurs did when they sold Bale, buying players before announcing the sale, so they don't get gouged because teams know they have a load of money.
I honestly think Villa have just twigged that PL clubs will vote to mitigate FFP somehow and have just had the Jerry Halls to act in advance. Grealish won’t go anywhere.

I honestly think Villa have just twigged that PL clubs will vote to mitigate FFP somehow and have just had the Jerry Halls to act in advance. Grealish won’t go anywhere.

Agreed.

If Moshiri injected £150mil and we signed 4 top players then what punishment would we face?

Wolves got a european punishment so they couldnt have as many players registered for the squad.

We'd be surely better off with a smaller but high quality squad anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.