Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumfries - £15-20m
Bailey- £30-35m
Pereira - £25-30m

An outlay of £85m is very achievable. We have moved alot of wages off the ledger so we can afford their wages to attract them.

The obvious problem is we need to balance our outlay for FFP, we have shift out some deadwood.

Bernard is reportedly close to a move, Kean is still on PSG and Juventus list and we would be happy for Kenny, Delph, Holgate, Iwobi, Baningime and Tosun plus "He who can't not be named"

so how come Villa can spend so much?

i get they have very rich owners but our commerical deals and revenue are much higher and they've spend bucket loads since being promoted
And they are losing money also in relation to ffp...so perhaps grealish is sold and they are trying to get players on the cheap before the big money signing from grealish to city go through. If grealish stays then I am not sure how they do it really...

pound.jpg

Dumfries - £15-20m
Bailey- £30-35m
Pereira - £25-30m

An outlay of £85m is very achievable. We have moved alot of wages off the ledger so we can afford their wages to attract them.

The obvious problem is we need to balance our outlay for FFP, we have shift out some deadwood.

Bernard is reportedly close to a move, Kean is still on PSG and Juventus list and we would be happy for Kenny, Delph, Holgate, Iwobi, Baningime and Tosun plus "He who can't not be named"

Dumfries, Bailey and Pereira would transform the starting 11 literally.

I imagine once Benard is gone we'll likely get Dumfries secured. Anyone else I imagine won't go through until either deadline day or we offload James or Kean.

I think we’d still be wanting to offload our deadwood before spending even if FFP didn’t exist. It’s common sense, rather than a need to avoid non-existent punishments, that lays behind this summer’s transfer strategy.

so how come Villa can spend so much?

i get they have very rich owners but our commerical deals and revenue are much higher and they've spend bucket loads since being promoted

They also "sold" Villa Park to their owners in the championship to get around FFP.

Its something im shocked Moshiri didnt think of doing with Goodison especially with BMD almost commencing.

Dumfries, Bailey and Pereira would transform the starting 11 literally.

I imagine once Benard is gone we'll likely get Dumfries secured. Anyone else I imagine won't go through until either deadline day or we offload James or Kean.
He is the club most creative midfielder along with the name I can’t mention here. If both of them gone just imagine where are the assists coming from.

He is the club most creative midfielder along with the name I can’t mention here. If both of them gone just imagine where are the assists coming from.
He is the most unreliable player ever. Luxury is good for a club like Real (even they were fed up with him ) not for a middle of the road club like Everton. The guy only plays when the sun shines, nobody touches him, the playstation is in the shop for reparation, he hasnt his period...

Status
Not open for further replies.