Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how many of our better players and prospects want out as soon as the fat Spanish knacker took over.

It's almost as if top sportsmen don't rate him at all and are voting with their feet.
Has there been a large number of the squad who have put a transfer request in?

Or just a young lad who has had his head turned by Man Utd or Bayern?

Seriously I thought they would have acted quickly to try and get some credit in the bank after appointing a man the majority didn’t want but here we are 4 weeks away and not a soul out or in.

This is the least excited I’ve been for a season for a very long time.

A 16 year old who has been offered a new contract.

So many top sportsmen
A full hour and a quarter. What a shocking response time, I hope you don't get a warning for that.

At least Hammy Rodz, Mina and Richarlison also want out or does that not fit your narrative?

I thought you knew everything about the Cloub?

Amazing how many of our better players and prospects want out as soon as the fat Spanish knacker took over.

It's almost as if top sportsmen don't rate him at all and are voting with their feet.

Contract offer was there when Carlo was here I believe.

Think he's just a rat.

Rafael Benítez has informed the Everton board that he does not have Yerry Mina for next season, because he does not fit into his idea of the game and that he thinks he is a center-back who makes many individual mistakes. The first major dismissal of the Spanish coach since his arrival at Goodison Park.

Everton are working on planning their squad for next season, with the intention of taking a quality leap at the individual level to be able to compete against the best teams in England. The project got off to a strong start last summer with big signings, but now is the time to make sense of it despite the fact that Carlo Ancelotti's departure changed plans at the last minute.

Rafael Benítez wants to reinforce his defense for next season, which is why Yerry Mina would be the first dismissal. The Spaniard trusts that Michael Keane is the leader of the rear and that Ben Godfrey and Mason Holgate are the substitutes, adding that they contribute versatility to the defense. The Colombian is the only one who would not fit in at the moment, and they would be looking for a new team for him next season.

Clement Lenglet, Benítez's target

The French center-back has become the target of the Toffee outfit. Lenglet is one of FC Barcelona's discards for the current summer transfer market, so his price is much lower than normal. His situation is more than complicated in Catalonia and he would also be interested in going out.

Benítez feels that the Frenchman can give him that extra ball output and that, with certain adjustments, he can be the dominant center-back who shone a couple of seasons ago. His performance dropped a lot this season with Ronald Koeman on the bench.

Rafael Benítez has informed the Everton board that he does not have Yerry Mina for next season, because he does not fit into his idea of the game and that he thinks he is a center-back who makes many individual mistakes. The first major dismissal of the Spanish coach since his arrival at Goodison Park.

Everton are working on planning their squad for next season, with the intention of taking a quality leap at the individual level to be able to compete against the best teams in England. The project got off to a strong start last summer with big signings, but now is the time to make sense of it despite the fact that Carlo Ancelotti's departure changed plans at the last minute.

Rafael Benítez wants to reinforce his defense for next season, which is why Yerry Mina would be the first dismissal. The Spaniard trusts that Michael Keane is the leader of the rear and that Ben Godfrey and Mason Holgate are the substitutes, adding that they contribute versatility to the defense. The Colombian is the only one who would not fit in at the moment, and they would be looking for a new team for him next season.

Clement Lenglet, Benítez's target

The French center-back has become the target of the Toffee outfit. Lenglet is one of FC Barcelona's discards for the current summer transfer market, so his price is much lower than normal. His situation is more than complicated in Catalonia and he would also be interested in going out.

Benítez feels that the Frenchman can give him that extra ball output and that, with certain adjustments, he can be the dominant center-back who shone a couple of seasons ago. His performance dropped a lot this season with Ronald Koeman on the bench.
Just when I couldn’t hate that fat slob anymore, he gives me a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.