Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except we have 0 holding mids.

1625931978805.jpeg

and Allan will be fine.

Based on their debut season league stats:

Sarr - 22 games / 3 goals

Gravenberch - 35 games / 3 goals and 5 assists (actually played part of the season before also)

Camavinga - 25 games / 1 goal and 2 assists

He has played less football and he has similar product. I think if he played for France or Holland people would been more attracted to him but he is a talent.

Came through Senegal's famous Generation Foot which produced Mane and Watford's Sarr as well as a host of others.

For £20m he is on par with those two

Considering he's a defensive midfielder I don't really think his goals matter. How you can look at a couple of stats and suggest he's at there level is bonkers but kinda fitting with the FIFA stat generation of scouting.

For the ones on here who rate Koopmeiners i guess you havent seen him play much.
Plays very much at 1 pace and fysically not strong enough for tke Premier League = Klaassen 2.0. The only big quality he has if a sweet left foot for free kicks, deep balls and penalties. Swerve !!
Correct Koopmeiners is another Riechedly Bazoer.

I suppose you'd heard of Delph at some point . That has ended up well .
My daily Fabian rant .
Dear @Noble Savage , immediately cease this diatribe you direct at the honourable Delph at the slightest opportunity. Delph is the most balanced player I have ever witnessed in a Royal Blue jersey, and all thanks to the even sized chips he has on each shoulder.
I think this new evidence should suffice for your constant criticising to cease.

Status
Not open for further replies.