Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so not a natural winger is something i feel this team needs badly
I think we could do with some creative backup for James. Especially considering the kid his age and probably not too bad pricetag. Im not saying he is going to be an immediate starter but he would be a nice squadplayer with great growth potential.

______
Aarons Keane Godfrey Digne
Allan
Doucoure James
______ DCL Richarlison
Olsen, Holgate, Mina, Nkounkou, Davies, Gomes, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, ______

Getting close to a really, really good team!

Looks amazing! Need a proper RW. Not sure who fits the profile...

I think we could do with some creative backup for James. Especially considering the kid his age and probably not too bad pricetag. Im not saying he is going to be an immediate starter but he would be a nice squadplayer with great growth potential.
While I would love the club to buy more youth with potential there are some gaping holes in the first 11 that need to be filled first
Those that are displaced by first team guaranteed starters can drop to the bench
I wood like to see us throw 10m at Reading for Michael Olise if we are looking at future potential
10M and 2,5m a year in wages
If he did not cut it after 2 years I think we would probably get our 15m back

While I would love the club to buy more youth with potential there are some gaping holes in the first 11 that need to be filled first
Those that are displaced by first team guaranteed starters can drop to the bench
I wood like to see us throw 10m at Reading for Michael Olise if we are looking at future potential
10M and 2,5m a year in wages
If he did not cut it after 2 years I think we would probably get our 15m back

3 of those a summer.

I reckon he will go for 3 immediate first team players - GK, right back and attacking midfielder.
Younger players with potential across any position will come in as the older back ups go out.

We don't need another non scoring midget here
As much as I love Bernard's technical ability he is not suited to the PL
Buendia is in the same mould
buendia has 9 goals and 10 assists in the league this season, even in the prem last season he still contributed 7 assists.

he's 24 years old

buendia is 1.70 metres which is same height as sterling

buendia has 9 goals and 10 assists in the league this season, even in the prem last season he still contributed 7 assists.

he's 24 years old

buendia is 1.70 metres which is same height as sterling

Ryan Fraser got 10 assists for Bournemouth a couple of seasons ago. And Sterling is world class and fast, I’m pretty sure Buendia isn’t that fast. It’s a no from me, for the rumoured price I think we could do a lot better.

We don't need another non scoring midget here
As much as I love Bernard's technical ability he is not suited to the PL
Buendia is in the same mould
People should stop comparing them because they really aren't the same height aside. Buendia actually does things when he plays football

Ryan Fraser got 10 assists for Bournemouth a couple of seasons ago. And Sterling is world class and fast, I’m pretty sure Buendia isn’t that fast. It’s a no from me, for the rumoured price I think we could do a lot better.
He's not slow I don't think but he's also not that type of player.

People are putting too much stock in him having a poor finishing season last year. He got in the positions which is half the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.